Life might be better if you try the following:
1. Let go of the past
2. Do stuff (instead of just thinking or talking about it)
3. Don’t let other people bother you
4. Make the effort to stay in touch (especially with those who mean a lot to you)
5. Allow yourself to make mistakes, and fail
6. Accept that things going wrong from time to time
7. Decide not to take things personally
8. Think about how you want to be remembered
9. Give without expecting something in return
10. Choose to be silly, to have fun, and to laugh
11. Value your friends, and always treat them well
12. Recognize that everything eventually ends, and loss is an integral part of life.
“Always find time for the things that make you feel happy to be alive.”
There is more to life than responsibility.
Yes, it is important to work hard, pay the bills, take of yourself, and the people you love.
But it’s also important to relax and have fun.
Make sure you take the time to enjoy your life.
1. Be thankful that I have a safe place to stay.
2. Appreciate the people in my life.
3. Be accepting when others feel frustrated, cooped up, anxious, worried or antsy.
4. Focus my attention on things I can control.
5. Accept and let go of things I can’t control.
6. Consciously take care of my physical, mental and psychological health.
7. Enjoy taking life at a slower pace.