1. Don’t look to the world to give you an identity.
2. Don’t look to your family and friends for approval.
3. Set your own goals and believe in yourself.
4. Expect things to take time.
5. Expect to meet with setbacks.
6. Expect people to put you down, and for some to walk away.
7. Don’t be swayed by pressure from others.
8. Don’t resent others gifts and successes.
9. Accept that somethings cannot be controlled.
10. Believe that you will make it one day.
“Do it for you!“
One thought on “How to be Mentally Strong”
Amen. Saving this for later.
LikeLiked by 1 person