There’s nothing that changes your mood quite as much as suddenly finding something really, really funny. I bet that made you smile, just remembering how it feels.
And at times like this, when life feels boring and quite tough, it can be good to make the effort to give our mood a lift. So here a few questions to help you with this:
1. What kinds of things do you usually find funny?
2. Who or what makes you laugh really hard (or even makes you laugh uncontrollably)?
3. What are a couple of the funniest things you’ve said or done?
4. Who has made you laugh recently? What happened/ how did they do that?
5. Who have you made laugh recently? What happened/ how did you do that?