It’s really important to be self-aware; and it can also be fun to get to know yourself better. The following questions can help you with this:
1. If you could change one aspect of your life or personality, what would it be?
2. Are you ‘your own person’ or are you defined, and pushed around, by others?
3. Is there any area of your life where you feel out of control?
4. Do you feel more comfortable in an organized or chaotic environment?
5. How comfortable are you with spontaneous ideas, or a last minute change in plans?
6. Do you feel renewed by being around others, or is it crucial for you to have time on your own?
7. Are you motivated, or undermined, by competition?
8. Do you work well under pressure, or do you tend to fall apart?
9. Are you better at praising and complimenting others, or at consciously affirming and building yourself up?
10. Are you a morning or an evening person?
11. Do you persevere, or do you give up easily?
12. Do you like to go with the flow, or take control of your own life?
13. Are you more of a thinker or a feeler?
14. What are your passions and goals?
15. What would your perfect day look like?