If you’re having a difficult day, or you find you’re being troubled by anxious thoughts:
1. Acknowledge to yourself that you’re having a hard time.
2. Don’t beat yourself up for struggling.
3. Let go of the drive towards perfectionism.
4. Ask for support from those who care about you.
5. Make sure you enforce healthy boundaries with others.
6. Drop some commitments, and give yourself more space.
7. Take time to relax, and do the things you like.
8. Learn how to enjoy, and benefit from, solitude.